Welcome to our website
Website about the Greek-Pelasgian (Greek-Albanian) civilization, the ancient Greek philosophical view of the world. Pelasgology: The suppressed science, alternative linguistics, archeology and anthropology.
MY NEW BOOK WITH THE TITLE "THE ORIGIN OF ALBANIANS. LINGUISTIC AND ETHNOLOGICAL STUDY HAS JUST PUBLISHED!
READ OUR NEW ARTICLES
I reprsent the book of the Arbereshe philologist Demetrio Camarda with the title "Saggio di grammatologia comparata sula lingua albanese", which was published 1864. It is written in Italian and I have translated it in Greek. Demetrio Camarda was the founder of the Albanian philology. He supported the theory that Albanian language was an ancient Greek language, which was spoken before the time of Homer. He also suggested that Albanians should use a modified Greek alphabet for their language instead of the Latin alphabet.
You can read Camarda's book here:
THE BOOK OF THE ARVANITE PHILOLOGIST ''ALBANIAN: THE THREE LIVING DIALECTS OF THE GREEK LANGUAGE '', IN WHICH HE PROVES THE ANCIENT GREEK ORIGIN OF THE ALBANIANS AND THAT ALBANIAN IS A GREEK DIALECT
THE BOOK OF THE MEDICAL PHILOSOPHER AND LINGUIST IAKOVO THOMOPOULO WITH THE TITLE ''PELASGIC: ABOUT THE LANGUAGE OF PELASGIANS. ANCIENT PELASGIAN TRANSCRIPTS DECIPHERED WITH THE MODERN PELASGIAN ALBANIAN AND GREEK LANGUAGE'' (ed. 1912)
You can read my articles about the deciphering of Pelasgian transcripts through Albanian language
THE BOOK OF THE MEDICAL PHILOSOPHER AND LINGUIST ΤΟΥ IAKOVO THOMOPOULO WITH THE TITLE ''PELASGIC, THE LANGUAGE OF PELASGIANS, PART SECOND, PELASGIC, GREEK AND ALBANIAN LINGUISTIC ELEMENTS IN THE SUMERIAN VOCABULARIES. SUMERIAN IS AN ANCIENT ALBANIAN LANGUAGE (ed. 1933)
Read my article ''Sumerians were Pelasgians''
ARVANITES OF 19th CENTURY ACCEPTED THEIR ALBANIAN ORIGIN
THE BOOK OF THE GREEK-ARVANITE POLITICIAN AND HISTORIAN MICHAEL LAMPRINIDIS WITH THE TITLE ''THE ALBANIANS IN THE CENTRAL GREECE AND PELOPONNESE'' (ed. 1907)
On our website we will prove that:
1. The Greeks and the Albanians have a common origin from the proto-Greek race of Pelasgians.
3. There are ancient inscriptions in Greece and Asia Minor, that are written in Albanian.
4. The Indo-European theory is a big lie. The Indo-Europeans did not exist, but only Pelasgians, who moved to the north Europe and east spreading their language and civilization. The Greeks and the Albanians are autochthonous in Balkan.
5. The cradle of the Pelasgians were the Hellenic area (Greece). The Pelasgians spoke either Greek or Albanian. Some groups of residents of Greece spoke Greek and some other groups spoke Albanian. Greek and Albanian is the mother of the so-called Indo-European languages as well as of languages that belong to other linguistic families.
6. The Greek-Pelasgian civilization predates the Eastern civilizations. The Sumerians were Pelasgians. The Sumerian language consisted of Greek and Albanian words and its structure was similar with the structure of the Albanian language. The theory of “ex oriente lux” (the light from the East) is overturned and the theory of “ex Balkan lux” (the light from the Balkan) is supported with proofs, as the Balkan was the cradle of civilization.
7. The modern Greeks are descendants of the prehistoric inhabitants of Greece, and thus the various pseudotheories that the Greeks are Slavs are overturned. Modern Greeks are descendants of Pelasgians, in other words of ancient Greeks, Albanians, Vlachs (Dorians) and Thracoillyrians. People of Crete are descendants of Minoans. The Greek tribe Sarakatsani are the most ancient people of Europe.
8. The significant part of the modern Greeks are Arvanites, who are of Albanian origin and at the same time more Greeks than the other Greeks.
9. The peoples of the Balkan peninsula are of Greek and Albanian origin. The Slavic-speaking inhabitants of the Balkans are not of Slavic origin. The Slavomacedonians are descendants of ancient Macedonians. The Bulgarians are Greek Thracians. The Bosnians and other Slavic-speaking populations are Illyrians-Albanians. The Vlachs are not Romanians, but of Greek origin. The Turks of Western Asia Minor are largely of Greek and Albanian origin. Thus the ethnic picture of the Balkan peninsula and Asia Minor is restored.
10. Kosovo (Dardania) is Albanian. In Kosovo the Albanians lived thousands of years before the arrival of Serbs in 6th century AD. The Greek-Serbian friendship is a big myth. There is nothing in common among Greeks and Serbs the exception of religion. Religion is not a reason for the existence of a Greek-Serbian friendship. All the truth about the origin of the people of Epirus and Macedonia (ancient and modern).
11. The Albanians in the 19th century had a Greek consciousness and wanted to unite with Greece as a Greek-Albanian state. The Greeks liked this option. In 1907 a protocol of Greek-Albanian understanding was signed by the Greeks and Ismail Kemal (who later became Prime Minister of Albania) for the creation of a Greek-Albanian federation.
12. Nationalism in the Balkans served and serves the interests of third parties which aim to “divide and conquer.” The Balkan people must unite and be friends due to common descent. The “strength in unity.” The Greeks and the Albanians are the two people with the most common historical roots. They are blood brothers
13. The relations between Hellenism and Christianity in Byzantium (more correctly in the Eastern Roman Empire) and the period during Turkish rule. The Byzantine Empire was not Greek, but a Christian anti-Greek empire that destroyed the ancient Greek civilization and hated everything Greek. The Byzantine empire banned the sacred Greek name «Hellenes»and replaced it with the despicable name Romios.
14. The Greek-Serbian friendship is an anti-Greek myth. Serbs are the despicable nation of Balkan. Serbs did atrocities and genocide against Albanians in Kosovo and Bosnians. Serbs in the past claimed that Aegean Macedonia was Serbian. The Serbs were one of the first states that recognized FYROM as Macedonia as well as the existence of a distinct Macedonian nation. So where is the Greek-Serbian friendship?
15. The myth of Greek-Russian friendship. All these Greeks pseudo-politicians and pseudo intellectuals of the left and right ideology who say that the Greeks should turn to Russia, are they conscious of their silliness? Have they heard about panslavism? Do they know that Russia was historically an enemy of Greece and sought the Aegean sea? Do they know that Russia was among the first states that recognized FYROM as Macedonia? So the Greeks who held Russian flags in the demonstrations against Fyrom are ignorant of history.